recent seo reviews
Our Top SEO reviews are based on a ranking system we created that rates each company
on 4 main aspects of their business in order to effectively weed out the bad SEO companies from the best SEO companies. The following is the method we use to complete SEO reviews for each company:
1. We look at how much they charge their clients and compare it to the amount of competition there is for their desired keyword phrases. We also look at what other companies would charge for similar services and determine if their prices are higher or lower than average.
2. We compare the cost of services with how much potential business a website should be getting when ranking for their targeted keyword phrases.
3. We review the SEO marketingwork done on the SEO company's website as well as the work done on their clients websites and check to see how well all websites are ranking in the search engines for the keyword phrases being targeted.
4. We review their customer service record by searching around the internet for all negative and positive mentions of their SEO company.
5. After ranking each SEO company based on these 4 factors we assess an overall performance rating and provide a detailed SEO review of what we have learned about each company.
After we have compiled our research and completed the SEO review we determine the category that is the best fit for the company. Our list of top SEO firms consists of the best SEO companies in the industry. Companies that do not make our top 10 list are placed into additional categories such as the best SEO, website marketing, and internet marketing companies. We also have a list of individual top SEO experts in the US that have proven themselves as pioneers of SEO. Furthermore, because we want to enable potential clients to make an informed decision we have created a worst SEO companies list in order to provide a warning to those looking for SEO services and to help them avoid the bad SEO companies.